Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sepatrick Parish Magazine article

A line from Dublin

Well, time is certainly marching on, and there is so much to do here at the Church of Ireland Theological College. Now that I am in final year and writing for the November edition of the magazine means also that the list of curacies for 2009 will soon be arriving on my desk. It is a scary but also exciting time. Literally “God Knows” where I and all the other ordinands will end up – and thankfully he does have a place for us all.

At the moment I am on Friday and Sunday placement in St. Bartholomew’s in Stranmillis, preaching, leading services and visiting individuals.

I would invite you to pray for all of us ordinands during November – January as well as the Rectors and Bishops involved in the process. Praying that all would seek the guidance and discernment of God in all decisions that have to be made.

I look forward to keeping you informed of progress in future editions of the magazine.

As ever .. news and prayer pointers can be found on my blog … www.robertferris.blogspot.com or youth.cmsireland.org

In Christ

Robert Ferris

John 10:10 – Jesus said “A thief comes to kill and destroy – but I have come so that they may have life in all its fullness”

No comments: