Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Ease of Blog & an update Blog - Week 1 of Final Year

Well, well ... there should now not be any excuse for not blogging as I have found a google gadget which allows me to post directly from my google home page.

Term has started back in earnest... I have started in St. Bartholomew's (St. Barts) in Stranmillis under the guidance of Rev. Ron and Rev. Janice Elsdon on my final year placement.

Classes have started back and are as busy as ever
Ethics, NT, OT, History, spirituality, Ecclesiology, Exegesis are on this semester's Timetable.

This week was/is extremely busy
Mon apart from 5 hrs of class was house meeting and Late Praise which I was sorting out

This evening was College Fellowship - It was nice to be back being not responsible for it! - Pete and Simon have a really good programme of speakers this year again.

Tomorrow is comminity meal as well as preping a talk for next week - my first presentation of Zambia .

Thursday is up home and Friday is back down to dublin.

No comments: