Monday, May 23, 2005

Thankfulness

Colossians 2
6So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Yesterday was the meal in the church hall in aid of Adrienne and me for heading off to uganda and india - I was totally amazed with what happened in that Hall over the few hours - the number of people who came along the sheer numner of supporters who said taht they would be praying for us, its just so amazing.

Uganda is now paid for! - which is brilliant - praise God!

A few more hours this week and my project will be up to scratch - bring it on!

Trying now to find a job - one that will allow me the whole month of July off .... mmmm difficult but as with anything - "guide me"

No comments: