Thursday, May 19, 2005

1 to go

Dear Blog

Today I am realising the importance of time. Today I went to see someone about the exam that is coming up - I was told taht he was really busy and could only spare a couple of minutes if it was quick. Time is a precious commodity it needs to be used sensibly.

I really need to learn that if someone wants my help, if someone whoever it is somes and asks can I speak to you - the reply needs to be yup!

You dont know if tehre is more than you can see in that person - see what I mean!

A lesson learnt - well better go and learn a bit more after tea from the database text books

Now on the homeward leg of the degree - roll on 12 noon

Pam, Ryan and myself are heading out for a bite in the Lodge - it will be sooo good not to have the databases hanging over my head. BRING IT ON!

No comments: