Sunday, May 10, 2009

Between now and the not yet

At the moment it seems like just another academic year ... lots to do with exams and revision. Reality is also setting in that in three sundays I will have moved my little room in college into a big house in Belfast - how strange is that!

At the moment it is simply rumours of what is to come but reality is setting in that things need to be organised
- House insurance
- TV licenece and the like

It is bizarre but good.

Congrats to St. Columba's for their award at synod this year ... 2nd Prize in the parish magazine competition ... it is an excellent publication! (available online as a PDF)

Please do continue to pray for all of us as we study for these few weeks.

RF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently subscribed to your blog and I wish to congratulate you on its quality, if i ever come across you I will give you a firm handshake and a sincere pat on the back!
Well done.