Friday, March 02, 2007

100th Blog

So it is finally here my 100th post on the blog.

Last night, myself and Ali went down to visit Kill 'o The grange - Previous home of Craig the Curate and also Anita.

It was also good to catch up with an leader of a team that I was a part of 6/8 yrs ago.

At the moment I'm sitting in Trinity just waiting for a train up north for the Zambia team weekend.

Other things needing done include - SU website things, finishing off essays but this time next week term will be over - wwwwwoooooopppppeeeeeeeee

then it's off to rome.

This weekend going to be looking at The Potter's hand ..

The Potter's Hand
Beautiful Lord, wonderful Savior
I know for sure all of my days are
Held in Your hand
Crafted into Your perfect plan
You gently call me into your presence
Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord
To live all of my life through Your eyes
I’m captured by Your holy calling
Set me apart,I know You’re drawing
Me to Yourself
Lead me Lord, I pray
(Chorus)
Take me, mold me
Use me, fill me
I give my life to the Potter’s hand
Call me, guide me
Lead me, walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter’s hand

No comments: