Monday, October 29, 2012

I know that i'm coming and going ...

Over the past week(s) emotional goodbyes have been said ...to friends, people who I have had the privilege of walking with through happy and sad times, through the ordinariness and through the messiness of life.

It was great to be able yesterday to say thank you to all those who have made the last 3 1/4 years very special indeed.  I have been in the very fortunate position to have had a great start to ordained ministry with John as Rector & the whole parish team here in St. Columba's. I hope over the next little while to pick up on some of the things I have already said as I look back ... and also look forward.





Tomorrow morning the Big van comes to take away my boxes and bags, setee's & book shelves as a new chapter begins in a far away land ... a land of castles, villiages and parks and lots of other things! ... a new adventure in faith and discipleship.



No comments: