Monday, November 02, 2009

Bowling


One of the activities I am growing to enjoy at St. Columba's is the Bowling Club on a Monday evening. Apparently, somehow I am now vice-president of it ... not sure how that happened but it is good to be out and about with the Men. We have just returned from St. Donard's where we managed a convincing win 51-25 I think was the final score.

Thankfully, stragetically they placed me as first on the mat each time which is a good tactic! not knowing really what I am doing at the moment. The craic around bowls matches is good and fellowship & conversations are good. Getting to know people and build up relationships socially within the parish is an important part of what ministry is about. Next week the team is over in Stormont Presbyterian - Looking forward to that :-)



No comments: