Friday, September 05, 2008

On a wet and cold september morn ...

Well its quite scary to be back at Braemor Park, sitting up in the common room with nobody else here - the wind beating against the windows, the rain beating down and the grey and dull skies of what looks like a winter's stormy day.

I really couldn't be much further away from the Anglican Seminary in Kitwe, The Victoria falls or the officer's mess in Benson or .... what else did I do this summer???

I do promise that on here will appear shortly some reports etc of the summer - but just to say at the moment I am doing the great clear out of room three in preparation of its final year of occupancy by this ordinand.

1 comment:

Gary said...

Well, Padre, is a life in uniform for you? All the best for your final year in college - I think it's so important that the Senior Student has a tidy, welcoming room... unlike last year's messy library... where was it he ended up anyways? ;o)